2/19/13

Garlic Mashed Cauliflower


I am a potato fanatic. I mean... an extreme potato fanatic. I can devour the potato in every form possible, and then some. 

So when I heard this new craze of mashed cauliflower in place of potatoes, I rolled my eyes and blissfully returned to my massive plate of hash browns. 

Let me tell you. After trying this recipe of the creamiest, most flavorful, garlicky mashed cauliflower, I have to get the word out. I am shocked! It's unbelievable how amazing this tastes! 

I cannot wait to convert you.

All you require is a head of cauliflower. Chop up, rinse, and dump in a pot of water. Boil until soft (give or take about 10 minutes).




Finally, just as you would with potatoes, mash these suckers up. You'll find it to be much easier.


Now, for that distinct creaminess... Greek yogurt was used! I didn't think it would taste better than milk and butter, but IT DOES. It's unexplainable. Also sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Even dried marjoram or parsley if you have it.



You must give yourself the benefit of a doubt and try this recipe! I know you won't regret it! Enjoy that delectable creaminess and marvel at how quick you accomplished this side dish. All finished.


Enjoy~!

No comments:

Post a Comment