9/4/12

Peanut Butter Toast + White Peach



This breakfast or lunch idea is beyond satisfying, delicious, and will definitely last you until the next meal. I mean, it's PEANUT BUTTER.

Whole wheat are your magic words. You can see here that our bread is frozen. It does help keep it fresh for a longer amount of time, rather than molding after a week. When you toast bread, you 100% cannot tell whether it was frozen or fresh.


One tablespoon of peanut butter over one slice of toast.


I hadn't eaten a white peach in a long time, but now I'm shocked as to why. The first words after the first bite were, "It's like HONEY." Truly this fruit is the nectar of the gods -- an extremely delectable way to begin the day. The sweetest, juiciest white peaches are often imported from Korea, so keep an eye out for those.


Can't even function properly without your coffee, agreed? The best cup of joe for your diet would be black, with no cream and no sugar. But for those (like me) who must require at least some cream, this bottle is just great. I like my coffee very sweet; after a splash of the creamer, I didn't add any sugar to my cup and it was still perfect.


There's your filling and daintily sweet breakfast/lunch! All finished.

Enjoy~!

No comments:

Post a Comment